Supply of Products
• The customer must be fully aware that turf is a perishable product and must be laid and watered if required on the day of delivery.
• If the customer is dissatisfied in any way with any Paynes Turf product then a complaint must be made within 48 hours.
• All Paynes Turf products become the responsibility of the customer from the moment of delivery or collection. Paynes Turf will not be responsible for any damage or deterioration after this time.
• Because we supply living products we do not offer refunds.
• All prices quoted are inclusive of delivery and VAT.
• Paynes turf will make every effort to deliver the order on the arranged date, but if – for whatever reason – the delivery is delayed, Paynes Turf will not accept any responsibility for the delay or any damage related to the delay.
• Paynes Turf will not accept responsibility for any damage caused to customer’s property during delivery.
• If Paynes Turf cannot gain access to the delivery address then extra costs may be incurred.
• Deliveries are made by large lorries that must be able to get to the delivery address.
• Paynes Turf reserve the right to cancel any order, this action must be completed before 3pm on the day before the delivery.
• Paynes Turf requests that either the customer, or someone appointed by the customer, is present to accept the delivery.
• Delivery will be made on kerb side basis and will be the customer’s responsibility to move to the area of turf laying, etc.
• Paynes Turf only deliver to mainland destinations in England, Scotland and Wales.
Replacement and Returns
• We make every effort to ensure our products reach you in the best possible condition.
• Because we supply living products we do not offer any guarantees, accept returns or provide any replacement services.
• In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the products supplied it is important that you inform us immediately by phone and email before accepting delivery.
• We will do our best to resolve any issues you may have.
• The customer has the right to cancel any order.
• Cancellations must be made five days or more prior to the delivery date.
• Cancellations must be made by email.
• We currently only accept orders in GBP Pounds Sterling.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call us on: 01255 830325